Terms and Service Policy Agreement
When you hire Indiana Registered Agent LLC, you, the client agree to the following:
- Only the policies of services for which you’ve hired Indiana Registered Agent LLC (IRA) apply to your agreement.
- When you hire IRA as your registered agent, you agree to allow us to accept service of process on your behalf.
- You will provide all personal information necessary for IRA to comply with all laws of the State of Indiana concerning registered agent service or business entity formation.
- Financial liability or otherwise covers only the service fees paid to IRA.
- IRA doesn’t have any ownership stakes or liabilities in the company or business you operate.
- If you hire us and then dispute the charge, you agree to pay a $200 charge back fee.
- IRA will forward 15 items to you annually as part of your registered agent fee. After IRA has forwarded 15 items to your online account in a single calendar year, you agree to pay an excessive forwarding fee of $10 per item forwarded.
- You may cancel service at any time, however, once service has been paid for and our service period has begun, no refunds will be issued.
- These terms of service may change at any time without notice.
After payment of service has been rendered by the client and accepted by Indiana Registered Agent LLC, Indiana Registered Agent LLC agrees to do the following:
- Complete any services for which IRA has been hired.
- Accept and forward service of process and any official mail to your online account.
- Meet all registered agent requirements set forth by the laws of the State of Indiana.
- We will also not sell or provide your information to any third party, unless we are forced to do so by federal or state authorities.
Monthly Auto-Pay Election
Indiana Registered Agent LLC allows you to opt for an annual automatic payment feature for our Business Compliance and Registered Agent Services. Customers enrolling in our Virtual Office services must enroll in monthly automatic payments. All users that opt-in for auto-payment must provide Indiana Registered Agent LLC with valid and updated credit card information and when doing so authorize Indiana Registered Agent LLC to charge such credit card for all purchased services and applicable fees that come about during the duration of all initial service terms, and any following renewal term(s).
Specifics Regarding Auto-Pay Features
- All auto-payments will be charged to the credit/debit card on file for the business entity or person. It is the responsibility of the user to keep their card information current and valid or possibly be subject the stipulations outlined below.
- All auto-payment charges will be preceded by a notification to your online account notifying the user of the impending charge at least 3 days before the charge date.
- Annual renewals will be automatically charged for one year after the initial charge date unless services are canceled or Auto-pay is opted out of within five days of the next charge date.
- Virtual Office subscribers must use our auto-payment feature and all accounts will be charged every 30 days following the initial charge.
- All Auto-Payments services must be canceled at least 3 days before the next charge date to avoid paying for the next month of subscription service, or year of annual service. All cancellations are handled through the user’s online account for security purposes.
- Annual auto-pay charges that fail to process will be rendered an unpaid invoice in the user’s online account and subject to all fees and procedures outlined in this agreement.
- Subscription or monthly auto-pay charges that fail to process will result in the immediate suspension, and probable cancellation of all Virtual Office services and features.